Friday 21 November 2014

hello + lately

HELLO !!! 

Finally I am blogging again ! I am extremely sorry for my lack of blogging - I have been oh so busy lately with school and just life in general. Anyways, it is now November (WHAT ?) and nearly christmas YAY !!! Look out for some exciting christmas-y posts soon. 


Lately I have been... 









- Loving the beach and swimming in the ocean
- Reading my new book
- Watching peachy skies while having a DELISH Indian feast, yum yum !
- Doing some geometric embroidery

What have YOU been doing lately ?

BYE BYE wonderful peeps ! much love xo



13 comments:

  1. Really want to buy Home by Beci Orpin! It looks amazing :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is SO wonderful ! i highly recommend it. Find and Keep is also amazing and i am hoping to get Make and Do soon ! x

      Delete
  2. The photo of the tree silhouette against the sky is STUNNING!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ! oh aren't sunsets the best thing to photograph ? this one in particular was SO amazingly beautiful !!! x

      Delete
  3. Oh YAY! I love this post!
    That little GIF of the water on your toes is so pretty! And oh my goodness that sunset is so crazy beautiful! Such a great photo!
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you SO much harper ! i love the ocean - and this cute little gif ! and that sunset was crazily AMAZING. xxx

      Delete
  4. Love the gif. It makes me miss summer. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you martha ! summer is definitely my favourite season x

      Delete
  5. Wow! Your embroidery is so amazing. I may try doing some myself :-)

    GIVEAWAY! - http://www.cranberrydeer.com/2014/12/elizabeth-doyle-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cory ! its really fun - you should give it a go ! I'm sure you would be amazing !

      i have entered your giveaway too ! its so fun - i would be really nervous for the phone call bit though if i won !!! x

      Delete
  6. How do you make moving pictures? I really love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello ! thank you, the moving picture is called a GIF and i use an online GIF maker x

      Delete
  7. That embroidery is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much :)
    x Erin
    The Halfway Point

    ReplyDelete