Saturday 2 May 2015

LONDON TOWN

HELLO !
I know I haven't posted for a very long time, but I decided to take a short (long...) blogging break because I wasn't feeling very motivated to blog and I have been crazy busy with school, school holidays and just life in general. But I'm finally back and excited to blog again, and I am going to try to post way more often !

Since I haven't blogged for a while, I thought a would tell you a bit about what I've been doing lately, which happens to be... going to London ! In the school holidays I went to London to visit my family in the UK. It was my first time going to London and I LOVED it ! The weather was actually so amazing, nearly every day was warm and sunny. Spring in England is so so nice. 

In this post I am going to share some of my favourite places, shops and things to do in London. If you ever go to London, I recommend you to defiantly visit some of these places and catch the underground tube - I LOVE LONDON !



FAVOURITE PLACES

Oxford Street

Covent Garden

Camden

The London Eye


FAVOURITE SHOPS

Urban Outfitters

American Apparel

MUJI

Selfridges

Zara

Topshop


FAVOURITE EATS

Pret A Manger

Wild Food Cafe

Ladurée

Borough Food Market

Food For Thought

Le Pain Quotidien

Pretty much anywhere that sells hot chips
 (for some reason the hot chips in England are amaaazing)


(this is a postcard i bought and decorated!)


 much love, ella x.




No comments:

Post a Comment