Saturday 10 October 2015

BYRON BAY

Hello ! 
You may have seen on instagram, but during the second week of the school holidays, I went on a roadtrip to Byron Bay (aka paradise). Byron is pretty much my favourite place on the whole planet, it it just so beautiful and has the best vibes. I always feel so happy when I'm in Byron ! I had the best time swimming in the ocean, soaking up the sun, eating fresh, nourishing vegan food, jumping into secret waterfalls and catching up with friends. 

 I thought I would share some of my favourite places in Byron so if you ever go you can go to them as well. And have as much fun as I did !

 FAVOURITE PLACES

Main Beach

Clarkes Beach

The Pass

Wategoes and Little Wategoes Beach 

Golden Breed Surf Wall
(perfect photo spot!)

 Bangalow

Byron Bay Lighthouse

Lennox Head

Horse Riding on Seven Mile Beach

The Big Prawn in Ballina


FAVOURITE SHOPS

Spell and The Gypsy Collection

Ghanda

Liberty Trading Co.

About A Girl

Cupcake Boutique

Little Peach in Bangalow


FAVOURITE EATS

Byron Farmers Market

Bangalow Farmers Market

Cardamom Pod

Seed and Husk in Lennox Head

Naked Treaties

Bay Leaf Cafe

Fundies

Byron Juice Bar

Thanks for reading ! Have you ever been to Byron Bay ?

Ella x

1 comment: